Terms and conditions
This site includes information protected by the law of copyright, and references to materials and private information belonging to other companies, which can only be used with the express approval of all the parties involved.
Softland is administrating this site with the purpose of informing and communicating with you. You are free to access this site at anytime. You can download information, software and other material from this site, without any restrictions. Transmission, modification, reuse, reporting or using this information for public or commercial purposes without any consent from Softland is strictly prohibited. This information refers to: text, images and video materials.
The information included in this site may include technical inadvertence or typing errors. This information can be changed without prior notice. Softland reserves the right to make changes of the products and of its actions presented in this site anytime and without prior notice. All trademarks and product names mentioned on this website are registered trademarks of their owner companies. Accessing and using this website has to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
- All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions. Softland does not guarantee that using information displayed on this website will not infringe upon third parties.
- Softland is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible, but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. Softland does not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
- You are accessing this website at your own risk. Softland or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. Softland is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or other materials from this website.
- Any communication or materials you transmit by means of this website, by e-mail or any other means, will be regarded as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This information can be used by Softland for any purpose, including its reproduction, disclosure, transmission or publication. Furthermore, Softland can use any idea, concept, know-how or technology included in any of your communications by means of this website for any purpose, including development or marketing its own products.
- Softland did not verify all websites to which this website is referring to and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is done at your own risk.
- You are not allowed to transmit through this site or by email any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or can be labeled as an offense against persons or organizations, involving civil liability or instigating to breaking state laws.
- Softland reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing, using and displaying the Softland website, which you are obligated to abide by.
Click on the button to accept this policy